Skip to content
- These business conditions (hereinafter referred to as “business conditions”) of a self-employed person Michal Dohnal, with its registered office at Helena Malířová 16, Prague 6 – Břevnov, 169 00, identification number: 07763786, entered in the Commercial Register (hereinafter referred to as the “seller”) in accordance with the provisions of § 1751 paragraph 1 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter the “Civil Code”) mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a binding order of goods (hereinafter “Trade”) concluded between the seller and another natural person (hereinafter “buyer”).
- The wording of the terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by the seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
Closing a deal – order
- All presentation of goods placed in the web interface is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to sell these goods. The provisions of § 1732 para. 2 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
- The web interface contains information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods that are currently available for sale. Prices include value added tax. Postage is paid separately by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed. For goods on order, the price is not listed due to the possibility of different designs and uses of different materials according to the order.
- To order goods, the buyer agrees with the seller individually in person, by phone or e-mail. All contacts are listed on the website.
- The business relationship between the seller and the buyer arises from the confirmation of the order by both the buyer and the seller.
Price of goods and payment terms
- The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods according to the concluded transaction, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller cashless to the account of the seller No.… .., unless otherwise agreed.
- Along with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price also includes the costs associated with the delivery of goods.
- The seller does not require a deposit or other similar payment from the buyer, unless otherwise agreed.
- The seller will issue a tax document – invoice to the buyer regarding payments. The seller is not a payer of value added tax. The tax document – invoice will be issued by the seller to the buyer after payment of the price of the goods and will be sent in electronic form to the buyer’s electronic address.
Transportation and delivery of goods
- If the mode of transport is contracted on the basis of a special request of the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.If the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery.
- In the event that for reasons on the part of the buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in another way than specified in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively. costs associated with another method of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the case of finding a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer does not have to take over the shipment from the carrier. This does not affect the buyer’s rights from liability for defects in the goods and other rights of the buyer arising from generally binding legal regulations.
- The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the rights arising from defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding legal regulations (especially the provisions of § 1914 to 1925, § 2099 to 2117 and § 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On consumer protection, as amended).
- The seller responds to the buyer that the goods are free of defects upon receipt.
- The seller gives the buyer a lifetime warranty for a defect in the material, unless it is a defect that was known to the buyer in advance and was based on it an adequate discount on the goods. The adequacy of the discount is given by the acceptance of the price by the buyer. Damage caused by improper handling of the goods is not covered by the warranty. My products are intended for normal use (for fixed and folding knives for cutting wood and other common materials – they are not intended for cutting or chopping into metals, very hard wood, bones, stones, etc.), unless otherwise agreed when placing an order.